HP Reread Update

Book: Prisoner of Azkaban
Chapter: Cat, Rat, and Dog
Page #: 332


  • Professor Trelawney is full of crap, but I like how despite that she's the one who predicted Pettigrew returning to Lord Voldemort
  • I'm with Hermione by Divination
  • Poor Hermione, though, she had good intentions, but Ron and Harry turned on her.  She cares about Harry like a sister.  I do get their anger to an extent, though.
  • This book was a turning point for her character with punching Draco and dropping out of Divination.  Not a huge turning point.
  • Love Harry's relationship with Lupin.
  • Favorite scene is in the chapter Snape's Grudge when he's trying to read the map and it insults.  I know, I know to Snape lover its mean and bullying, but not going to lie.  It makes me laugh and I don't think I should be judged for that.
  • I also love the part coming up, but I'll talk about it in my next blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books