Top 5 Wednesday: Made Up Classes I Would Take


  1. Medeveil Politica's with Tyrion Lannister or How to be a badass Queen with Daenerys Targarenyn.  I love to know how to navigate and survive Westeroes and maybe it would help me understand our politics better.  I like having these discussions with my dad, so having discussions with Tyrion would be great.  Dany has been through so much to get where she is and I think she would be a great teaches, but she wouldn't be too much of a harass either.  She could teach me how to connect with a dragon.  Tyrion reminds me of Haymitch btw.
  2. Magic with Qvothe.  He would be fun to just hang out with, but also is a powerful Mage and has been through so much.  He knows how life is.   He could teach me how to call the wind.  Plus he could teach me how to play the flute, I think that's essentially what it is.
  3. Dragon Riding with Eragon.  Honestly I just through this in there for someone different, but Eragon has survived a war and has a beautiful relationship with his Dragon Saphira.  He had one of the best teachers himself, so I think he would be great at teaching himself.
  4. Deduction with Sherlock Holmes.  Okay, Okay, Sherlock wouldn't be the best at teaching since he's so anti-social, but he's a genius and clever.  He knows what he is talking about.  I just gotta try not to show my dumb side, which would be really hard compared to him, but possibly worth it what I could learn.  I'll ask Dr. Watson.  
  5. Symbolism with Dr. Robert Langdon.  The man knows a lot and has been through some adventures so he has real life experience.  This might be my second favorite class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books