Ambitious TBR

I think I'm too ambitious with my TBR, but it's hard to decide which books to read each month.  I'm also in a situation where I broke one of my rules and borrow books from the library that are over 500 pages.  I know I can just recheck them out, but I feel guilty, so to speak, and I feel pressured.  I have only finished 3 books so far, but I did start Dark Witch by Nora Roberts hoping for this to be my fourth finished book.

Books Finished
--The Dark Half by Stephen King ★★★★
--The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers ★★★★★
-- The Boston Girl by Anita diamond ★★★★★

Reading
-- IT by Stephen King
-- Four Past Midnight: Secret Window, Secret Garden by Stephen King
-- East of Eden by John Steinbeck (library book)
-- The Secret History by Donna Tartt (library book)
--Dark Witch by Nora Roberts


I think I'm going to limit myself to four books for each month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books