Obsession of France

I love stories that place in France whether it is historical or contemporary.  France is so beautiful and full of history.  I went there once when my sister was taking semester in Aix en Provence and spent spring break there.  I have a fantasy of going to France with my sister or one of my close friends, and backpacking across Europe.

Books I Have that Take Place in France

  • Les Miserables By: Victor Hugo
  • Sarah's Key By: Tatiana de Rosnay
  • The Paris Letters By: Janice MacLeod
  • All the Light we Cannot See By: Anthony Doerr
  • Revolution By: Jennifer Donnelly
  • A Tale of Two Cities (half of the book is set in France) By: Charles Dickens
  • Scarlet By: Marissa Meyer (second book in The Lunar Chronicles)
  • Dragonfly in Amber By: Diana Gabaldon (second book in the Outlander series)
  • The Paris Wife By: Paula McClain
  • Paris by: Edward Rutherfurd
  • A Good Year By: Peter Mayle
Movies I Have Seen that Take Place in France
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Les Miserables
  • Ratatouille
  • Passport to Paris
  • Moulin Rouge
  • Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • Ever After
  • The DaVinci Code
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • A Good Year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books