March Wrap-Up (2019)

What I Read

  1. Persuasion by Jane Austen ☆☆
  2. A Secret Rage by Charlaine Harris ☆☆
  3. The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry ☆☆☆☆
  4. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky ☆☆☆☆☆
  5. The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey
  6. The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May
  7. If We Were Villains by M. L. Rio ☆☆☆☆☆
  8. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith ☆☆☆
  9. Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson ☆☆☆☆☆
DNFs
  • The Flight of Gemma Hardy
  • The Vanishing Throne (Though, I might come back to it, unless I accidentally already donated it.  I didn't check the bag before I left.)
Current Reads
  • Revival by Stephen King
  • The Lies of Lock LaMora by Scott Lynch
  • Orcs by Stan Nichols
  • The Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
  • Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
  • The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books