Summer: July TBR

  1. ✅ Middlemarch by George Eliot 
  2. Skyward by Brandon Sanderson✅
  3. Strange the Dreamer Laini Taylor✅
  4. Howard's End Em Forester✅✅
  5. The Odyssey by Homer✅
  6. Lisey's Story by Stephen King
  7. The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan
  8. Poetry of Elizabeth Barrett Browning  
I'm hoping to finish Middlemarch before I start reading another classic and then I want to read The Odyssey to go along with my summer theme of the sea.  The other classic I want to read Howard's End now, because it was a gift from last Christmas. I want read another Stephen King, so I can have a better update on my King project.  Skyward is my YA SciFi and I need to catchup with my fantasy starting with Strange the Dreamer and The Great Hunt.  No historical fiction this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books