What I Read in July?

·      Middlemarch by George Eliot

·      Skyward by Brandon Sanderson

·      The Odyssey by Homer

·      Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor

·      Howard’s End by EM Forester

 Favorite(s)

  • Middlemarch by George Eliot
  • The Odyssey by Homer
  • Strange the Dream by Laini Taylor

I'm continuing with my classics with Middlemarch, The Odyssey, and Howard's End.  Finishing MM and The Odyssey was a relief since it has taken a while with both.  Strange the Dreamer is another one that I started reading a while ago but didn't finish either.  It was a good reading month.


August

Current Reads

  • The Clockmaker's Daughter by Kate Morton
  • Moby Dick, or the Whale by Herman Melville
I'm also going to read Firestarter by Stephen King, H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald, and Accursed by Joyce Carol Oates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books