Top Five Authors I want to Read More from

Top 5 Authors I Would Like to Read More From
1.     Marissa Meyer, the author of The Lunar Chronicles.  I have only read The Lunar Chronicles and I really enjoyed her writing style, and would love to read what she has published that’s from The Lunar Chronicles.  At the moment, she only has Heartless out, but it’s hardcover only right now.  Waiting on paperback or I’ll ask for the book as a gift.
2.     Stephen King, has a lot of books out since he’s been writing for years, and even has a “How to” manual out.  I have only read a few of his books: IT, Carrie, Salam’s Lot, and the first three books from the Dark Tower series.  He is the king of horror and the supernatural, pun intended, and I want to read the rest of his books.  Now, I know there are some I won’t be interested in, like the cell, because, in the case, I’m not into the subject at hand.
3.     Kelly Link.  My sister introduced me to this author when she asked me if I would be interested, because they sounded like my kind of fiction. She writes a lot of short stories that have a magical realism feel, and so far, I have read two of her short stories from one of her collections.  I want to read the rest of what I have from her, and I would like to check her other collections.
4.     F. Scott Fitzgerald.  The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite modern classic.  I love Fitzgerald’s writing style in TGG and I love the setting he writes about.  I know he has quite a few books and I want to check them out so I can explore more of his writing style.

5.     George RR Martin.  The Song of Ice and Fire is one of my favorite series, and I am currently rereading to refresh my memory.  I would like to read some of Martin’s other work, because I love his writing style, and his ability to create a whole world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books