Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Characters I Want to be Best Friends
I decided for my Freebie to choose from one of the topic suggestions.  I don’t know if any of these characters would want to be friends with me Lol, but I like them and would love to be friends with them.
1.    Sansa Stark from The Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin.  I admit, at first, I didn’t like Sansa didn’t appreciate how she treated Arya, but as the story goes on I have come feel sorry for her and fall for her character.  She goes through so much hell and survives so much trauma, and she needs a friend she can trust.  She also needs a friend who genuinely wants to be that, a friend, and she’s a sweet person, despite her attitude in the beginning.
2.    I would just love to be part of this friend group: Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.  All these girls are really cool and would be fun to hang out with.
3.    Alice Cullen from Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.  She’s such a bubbly, happy person, and knows how to have fun that’s safe. She really cares about her loved ones too.
4.    The Raven Boys and Blue from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater.  They seem like such a down to earth and loyal group of friends that would be cool to hang out with.  It would also be fun to help them search for Glendower.

5.    Melanie and Wanda from The Host by Stephanie.  These two were definitely more appealing to me than Bella Swan.  Melanie tough and easy going, while Wanda is kind hearted and a caring individual.  They’re both caring and compassionate.

Comments

  1. What a great list!! I'd want to be friends with the Lunar crew too... Okay and Alice Cullen would be fun too ;) Great choices. I chose to talk about animals if you want to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look for yours and check it out. Alice is one of the only characters in Twilight that I still really like in the series.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you mentioned Melanie/Wanda. That is my favourite standalone. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Polarizing Books