Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Here is my copy of the first two books in Throne of Glass; Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight.  I hope to get the third one, Heir of Fire for Christmas.  I'm loving the series so far.  Team Chaol!!!  But I like Dorian too, just not as Celaena's lover, but her good friend. I got both of these from BooksaMillion.
Add caption
I got this one at Barnes & Noble, but I will wait to finish it before I buy or ask for Court of Mist and Fury.  I'm hoping by then it will be in paperback, which I prefer since I take books with me wherever I go.

Comments

  1. I love Sarah J Maas books, especially A court of mist and fury! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost done with Court of Thorns and Roses, but I don't know if I'll wait until the paperback of the second one comes out--or is it out already--, or just buy the hard back.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books