#TomeTopple

I am participating in #tometopple which is a readathon that lasts two weeks and is basically reading books that are over 500 pages.  It starts November 18th and ends December 1st @ 11:59  PM.  I don't even have to finish the book(s) its just challenging yourself and having fun reading much longer books.  There are challenges, but I'm not going to worry about those, though I am meeting at least one of the challenges with reading two books from series.  I'm kind of cheating with one of them, because I started that one last month.  Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon, the second book in The Outlander series.  My other pick is Game of Thrones by G.R.R. Martin, because I had been wanting to reread the first 2 books, and hopefully absorb it  better.  This is found on Goodreads, so if you are interested sign up for Goodreads and join the group.

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/201929-tome-topple-readathon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books