My Reading Life as of Right Now

--I just finished Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight, and I have been thinking about reading them again before I get  Heir of Fire.  Its on my Christmas list.

--I joined Goodreads!!!

--Currently reading Dragonfly in Amber the second book in the Outlander series.  That book is so long, and will probably take me a few months, unless I take a break like I usually do when I read books that length.

--I'm so frustrated, because there are so many series I want to check out, but I'll have to part with some of my books that I currently have.  I have a few I am willing to part with, but my mom wants me to purge, plus I have limited shelf space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books