Top 5 Non-Written Stories

Top 5 ‘Non-Written’ Novels
I have only “read” two audio books that I barely remember, so it wouldn’t be fair to mentioned them, but I have read a few graphic novels.  I’m also a fan of fanfiction, but most of those aren’t finished, so most of these might be fanfiction.  I’ll post the links to the authors of the FF’s I mention.

1.     I used to love the show Once Upon a Time, but the direction it has taken has disappointed me greatly, but I still love reading and writing fanfiction for it.  I have several friends who write amazing Fanfictions that gives fans the quality writing they deserve in the show, but don't get.  Number One for me would be “The Unexpected Saga”.  "This Doesn't Have to be Love" and "Unexpected Surprise" are the first two  this of Fanfictions. This is basically an AU story about the characters and the curse.  Belle becomes Baelfire’s caretaker and teacher, there’s still the Rumbelle romance, and Belle has a half-sister who is a love interest for Archie.  There’s no “Once Upon a Hook”, but there’s no Swanfire either. 
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1386923/Snapegirlkmf
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10486994/1/Unexpected-Surprise



2.    The next one I’m going to mention is a graphic novel, Elfquest Vol. I.  This is still very new to me and I haven’t gotten very far, but the plot so far is really interesting and I like their interpretation of Elves.  Normally, we get cookie making, Santa’s helpers, and short cute little guys.  Or we get the Middle Earth Elves.  The Elfquest Elves are in the middle and have a Native American vibe with the way the live.


3.    Another fanfiction that I love is inspired by the 2011 remake of Fright Night.  The story is called “Magic Man”.  Peter Vincent’s past life comes back to haunt him and he finds romance with a Witch who performs white magicks. The other characters like Charlie and his girlfriend Amy are in it too, but the author adds several new characters as well.

4.    Another one of my favorite fanfictions is also by the author of The Unexpected series and is also an OUAT one, that is called “Do You Believe in Magic?” In this story, a girl from our world discovers a portal into the Enchanted Forest.  Rumple adopts her when he realizes her dad doesn’t really care about her and neglects her.  Rumple and his children travel to Avonlea where Rumple wins the heart of the people, Princess Belle, her father, and becomes the first Spinner King.  There is political intrigue, Rumbelle Romance, villains that are human and non-human, adventure, and lessons on how important family is.
5.    Magic Rifts is another OUAT Fanfiction that I like, but haven't finished.  I guess, I'm kind of in a Fanfiction slump.  In this it’s not a complete AU, and is a “What if?” scenario.  Rumbelle’s twins from the future show up in Storybooke.  One twin wants to make sure they’re parents still get together, while the other twin tries to destroy their parent’s relationship, because she is being manipulated by Loki.  It is a cute and fun story about family bonds, especially the bond of sisters.



Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey from Ginger Reads Lainey and Sam from Thoughts on Tomes.




Comments

  1. I agree about Once Upon a Time,I used to love it but stopped watching it this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books