2019 Reading Resolutions

 Reading Resolutions

  1. I will like to read more Stephen King, so what I am planning is picking King books to read every two or more months, and pairing it with another book that is similar.
  2. I am plunging and going for it challenging myself to read 100 books for my Goodreads goal.
  3. I want to continue reading other genres that I haven't explored thoroughly.  I read a lot of fantasy, but it's not the only genre that I enjoy.
  4. I want to prioritize reading over being on the internet and watching television.
  5. I want to read more adult books, though I still love Young Adult, and I want to read bigger books 500+.
  6. There are also books that I have borrowed from family members and books my mom bought for me that I feel guilty for having not read yet, that I want to get to this year.

Comments

  1. I relate so much to #4. I value my reading time over my internet time, but I find myself spending more time on the web than actually reading. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books