Tome Topple Update!

Title: Daughter of the Forest By: Juliet Marillier
Chapter: Five
Page: 158

I'm really getting into this.  Lady Oonagh is scary and I want to know what she is.  I like Sorcha as a MC and the relationship with her brothers is really sweet.  Is there going to be a time jump?  She's only twelve now and there's supposed to be a romance, and it would be weird for a twelve year old to have a romance.  

Title: Mistborn: The Final Empire
Chapter: Ten
Page:189

The magic system is really cool.  I hope Vin is able to pretend to be a noble, but don't know I'm nervous.  As I'm reading it, I'm picturing Jensen Ackles as Kelsier and Camren Bicondova as Vin.

These are books I want to continue with even after tome topple, because I have had both these books for a long time, and need to get them read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books