I'm Back!

Hi,
September is finally here, and its still hot as hell!  Not as bad as Chip's whether, but still 93 degrees, and it will rise in the next two days.  I can't wait to finally move to Pinehurst, but I'm worried it won't happen this year.  People do not move as much in the winter.  Mom and dad keep telling me not to get emotional, but I cannot help it.  I am an emotional person, plus I have so many visions in my head of how I want to do my room for this new chapter in my life.  I want to show how much of a fangirl I'm really am with books, Funko pop dolls, and other stuff I want to collect.  No themes this time!  Unless, you count fangirl as a theme, but no colors on the wall, no one thing I like such as Broadway posters or dolls etc....That's just limiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books