Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Books I Read Because of Booktube, Blogging, Goodreads......

Books I’ve Read Because of Blogging, Booktubing, Goodreads etc…
Let’s face it most of my books here will be books I have heard about on Booktube, but it’s possible I have heard about some on Facebook groups or on Goodreads.
1.    A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.  I had heard about this book series constantly, especially about the romance of Feyre and Rhysand, but it took me a while to finally buy it.  I bought the first book while I was staying with my Lola before we moved, so it was part of the handful of books I was about to read while I didn’t have access to my whole library with me.
2.    Sarah’s other series Throne of Glass it was the same as with A Court of Thorns and Roses.  I read the first two books while staying with my Lola too.  I was tired of the constant hints on how great it was.
3.    A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic trilogy) by V.E. Schwab.  Reagan from Peruse Projects talked about this trilogy a lot, and she is one of the booktuber that we like a lot of the same books.
4.    The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle) by Maggie Steifvater.  I don’t know if I’ll ever read her other series, but I really love The Raven Boys and am currently reading The Dream Thieves.  I love her writing style and her characters.

5.    Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.  This is the first book in a Dualogy, but I still haven’t read the second, but I am planning to soon.  Sam from Thoughts on Tomes loved this one along with The Grisha Trilogy, which isn’t my favorite I admit, but she is another booktuber whose opinion I trust. This was such a great read and just like The Raven Boys had great characters. I am eager to read Crooked Kingdom, but I don’t want to rush it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books