Tome Topple & Update

Tome Topple ended last night at 11:59 PM.  At the time of tome topple we were transitioning into in our new house, and I was only able to read to the tome that I had, which was Dragonfly in Amber.  I had been hoping to read Game of Thrones, but it was among the books that were still in storage.  In Dragonfly in Amber I got as far as page 632.  I'm so excited that I am able to get this far in a book that is over 500 pages, and not a YA.  I think there are some YA books that I have read and finished that are over  500 pages.

1Q84
# of Pages: 897

ElfQuest
# of Pages: 242

I started a tome TBR inspired by the tome topple readathon.
Tome TBR
·         Voyager (by Diana Gabaldon)
·         The Name of the Wind (by Patrick Rothfuss)

·         Game of Thrones(Reread) (G.R.R. Martin)
I will be adding more to this list.  The Name of the Wind is a book I am asking for Christmas so hopefully I will receive it.

I got my new mattress and was able to place my bedding on it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginnings of Sarah J. Maas Collection

Top 5 Wednesday: Freebie

Top 5 Polarizing Books